God Has Spoken For 2013
Most of the times the prophecies for the year ahead is exciting. That’s because it’s usually about us and how we will prosper, have success, blessings and things along those lines. But the prophecy for 2013 delivered by Pastor Stella at my church, Let The Earth Praise The Lord Ministries, last night was more like a wake up call. God has spoken and we need to take action.
The word for this year is ‘Establishment’. The scriptures are Mark 10:27, Ezekiel 34, Jeremiah 18: 1-10 and Amos 5:14,15.
I wrote this article from the notes I took during the message last night.
This is what God will establish in 2013:
1. He will move mightily like never before. He’s coming down from His Throne of Grace to see to the affairs of men and women. He will check to see how you’re handling yourself.
Judgement will start in 2013. (Ezekiel 34). The judgement of God is coming to the church, He will judge the shepherds and the sheep between sheep. Churches who exploit their members by sucking their money will be exposed. So will those who suppress the gifts and talents which results in members not growing spiritually and developing their own ministries.
Many people have left churches because they’ve been deceived and discouraged. The messages preached from the pulpits has been watered down or preached to suit the agendas of the pastors. The undiluted word of God must be preached so that people can grow and be set free.
2. God will turn the table around by Himself. It will no longer be your idea but His. His glory will be revealed.
3. Every agenda of people will be wiped away. His agenda will overrule theirs.
4. He’s going to establish and impress His will into people’s hearts, whether you like it or not.
5. Every secret of people in and out of the body of Christ will be revealed. So make sure you do everything that’s right. Run away from sin.
6. It’s a year of no mercy for those who live in sin.
7. 2013 will be a year of judgement for every heart. The holy and the unholy, righteous and the unrighteous.
8. The impossible will become possible. Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” (Mark 10:27) NIV.
9. This is God’s own year. Men will see Him at work. It won’t be hidden.
10. God wants to establish the heart’s cry of His people. He knows what you’re going through. When you’re sad He’s sad and if you’re in pain He’s in pain. You’ll experience His compassion and mercy.
11. He’ll accelerate and establish believers who have suffered and gone through trials because of Christ. Because you’ve waited on Him and put Him first in your life, He will give you a mind-blowing testimony. He’ll fully establish His saints who truly waited on Him.
12. God’s glory will be revealed upon faithful churches. (Revelations 3).
God will establish us spiritually, physically and financially as long as we’re willing to live according to His will. “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.” (Romans 12:1) NIV
Think good in your mind, soul and spirit. Run away from evil and sin. Do only what is right.
God’s spirit can’t dwell in dirty vessels. It must be clean. Live a holy and righteous life.
Your life must affect someone else. What God has poured into you, you must make a photocopy of it in someone else’s life. Please do everything that’s right and shun evil.
There shouldn’t be any pretence in you. Don’t speak evil behind someone’s back. Don’t gossip. If what you speak about someone can’t be said to them to their face, then don’t say it. Make sure your vessel is clean.
Your attitude should be right. Shine like a light. If you’re living for God, do His will, surrender to God and seek to bless others including unbelievers. Your life must change lives and win souls. Your agenda in 2013 must be to save souls.
Image by: Free Digital Photos