Choosing Mr. Right: Don’t be Too Picky
One of your ultimate goals as a single woman is meeting and identifying Mr. Right. You may have to select from the frogs to meet your prince. However, make sure you are not putting Mr. Right on a pedestal in your mind before you meet him.
You could meet him and lose him because of your high standards.
Of course, you need to have standards. But they should be reasonable and not over the top.
Some of the unrealistic standards are…
- He must be earning lots of money.
- He must be tall and handsome.
- He must drive an expensive car.
- He must be working and have a good job.
- He must be romantic and buy you flowers and chocolates.
- He must wait on you and run around for you as you command.
- He must own his own property
And the list goes on…
However, let’s be real. There is no perfect man out there. You’re not perfect either. On the other hand, I wouldn’t advise you to rush into a relationship and choose Mr. Right who turns out to be Mr. Wrong.
Use wisdom when making your decision about starting a relationship.
Pray about it when you meet him.
Look out for warning signs.
Watch the video below for first-hand tips from a young couple about meeting Mr. Right. They share their experiences and tell you what to look out for.
Meeting your soul mate is wonderful. It’s the first step towards marriage and your future together. That is why it’s important to get it right. Don’t be too picky and miss your chances when looking for Mr. Right.
If you feel you’ve met him, first, pray and speak to close family members and friends. They will give you useful advice, usually based on their experiences.
Look out for my next article, 3 Dating Rules Not to Break…
Over to you…
- Have you met Mr. Right?
- How did you know he was the one?
- Why do you think it’s not a good idea to be too picky when looking for Mr. Right?