10 Inspirational Quotes to Encourage You
What do you do when your spirit needs a lift but there’s no one around to encourage you? You probably feel heavy, frustrated and burdened by the pressures of life.
It’s worse when you can’t get a hug when you need one. Or a shoulder to cry on when you have to let the tears flow.
So what do you do?
When I’m in that place, I cry out to God. I pour out my heart to Him. I ask Him to take away the burden that’s dragging me down. That’s when I also remember Jesus saying, “Cast all your burdens on me because I care for you.” 1 Peter 5:7.
Those words are so reassuring.
Today I want to share some inspirational quotes with you to encourage you. And lighten your mood.
But remember! You can and should always hug your child. They’re the best ones to give you warmth. Because they love you unconditionally. There’s no sweeter love than the love of your child.
Below are ten super inspirational quotes to bring a smile to your face. And lighten your mood:
- The fact that I am a woman does make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I am a Christian does make me a different kind of woman.” ~ Elizabeth Elliott
- “I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light.” ~ Mary Gardiner Brainard
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.“ ~ Jeremiah 29:11
- “Don’t worry, be happy” ~ Bobby McFerrin
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” ~ Les Brown
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King,Jr.
- “Yesterday is history, Today is a mystery, but this moment is a gift… which is why it is called: THE PRESENT” – Unknown“Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, Give him yours.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “Remember, when the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray. “~ Unknown
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” ~ Unknown”
- No one needs a smile as much as a person who fails to give one.” ~ Unknown
These Inspirational quotes to encourage you should bring a smile to your face. Life is tough as a single mother. But look at it this way. As long as you’re alive you have hope. Hope for a better future. So, smile and give thanks. Even if it’s just for the bird perching on a tree in the park.
What do you do when you feel low and in need of some TLC (tender loving care)? I would love to hear from you.
There could be someone, somewhere in need of cheering up. Do them a favour please and share this post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+. Inspire someone else. 🙂